Monday, April 21, 2014

what ever



I forgot how first love . remaind in any brain cells . imagine be a hallucination great for me to imagine . in heart make every beat is you .

I forgot . I forgot how to do it ? Guess it was not me who made ??, but I feel it . This sense of mixed and stirred in a container so I can not explain how it feels . Transformed into a serene melody for me to hear , sometimes turn out to be an interesting article for me to read, even transformed into an image that is attractive to look at . That's you .

But , sometimes my fingers addicted own tears , which I'm sincere when I have destroyed flushed. Fused with heart pieces scattered somewhere. Like the morning dew lost , because my happiness has ran out . You , destroy it . you have made me sad ? No not ? , Because you never know there myself .

Yes , I was hurt . Injured without you know , because who am I? I was not a shadow . ! ! Instead . Not a shadow but like a rose hunt you like a rush of wind that I could not catch.

I complained , my own feelings hurt . Torn apart with all the imagination , I can not actually make real . I shouted . I want to kill , I Want waste , slowly but surely . Make it a sheaf of papers that do not want to dirty I take it back . And it makes me tired .

berawan com what ever, what ever, hate, not happy

0 komentar:

Post a Comment