Tuesday, July 22, 2014


Javanese English


This bengi the mendung is gumandul on the sky. The gludhuks sound jlegar jleger like mercon. The lightning mak clorot many times. My pemean is mabur up to my windows because kesebul the wind. The trees geal geol also almost fall.
My pitik kocar kacir fly up to my room, becose ketiup the wind topan and wind leysus. I’ts is very danger. Now i’m afraid dewekan crying crying in my room

The rain sound gembrojhog nang duwure roof. It is very mbebayani! Now, I’m afraid alone while turon-turon in my room. The water fall on my bathuk from the rain because the roof is bolong.
A long long my bed wet ngecembeng the water ketrocohan the rain.  Saiki the rain is very deres.. The gluduk is jedar jeder again…  I’m affraid dewekan in the room..

I miss you so much my lovely yayang. Instead of lenger-lenger  alone. I heared sound of klenengan. I’m getting curigo. I check it out. Damn, it was hot wedang jahe seller! I’m running jumpalitan to the wedang jahe seller.Then I call him and tuku sak mug beg. Then i sruput it until entek.

who said that english is easy fill this blank with yes and no if you have brain sense and not stupid

berawan com who said that english is easy fill this blank with yes and no if you have brain sense and not stupid

0 komentar:

Post a Comment