Tuesday, April 29, 2014

this is my facebook i post what i want do not like it unfriend me


Today is January 17, 2012 and you messaged me last night saying you were sorry and even explained yourself. I guess I should of gave you credit, but honestly I thought you didn’t deserve it at the moment.
Maybe I was a little too harsh with some of the things I had messaged back to you, but could you really blame me? I don’t think so. I’m not sure what I’m thinking right now, but it seems like trying to be your friend is way off from a choice right now. You say you would like to be friends, but do you? Do you really? I don’t think so, if you ask me. What I think is that you just needed some closure to gain my respect again, but respect is earned and it won’t be easy to gain back. That’s what i think.
That the conversation we had last night, that short conversation, would probably be our longest and from then on we would only say hi and bye to each other when or if we even see each other. And that’s more like a companion to me, not a friend.
A friend is someone you can just randomly talk to or call or text and hang out and just chill. That’s what a friend is. And we’re far from that. I don’t think you’ll be capable of handling that truthfully speaking. And no I’m not trying to be rude or give the impression that I wouldn’t want to be your friend again, but this is just how it goes. I’ve seen this so many times that you’re just that type of guy. This is the way of how a child’s mind works, speaking from experience of course. You really just need closure because judging by how long I’ve known you for, you have a pretty high conscience and well you have this thing where you always need to make everything better when it finally eats you up inside. Maybe you should of thought about the things you’ve said before you said those things to me then no?
I guess the reason for me even thinking about this is maybe I don’t want to be your friend, but it’s the right thing to do and I’m going to forget everything.
Everything we did. 
Everything we had. 
And just let it all go.
Deleting that part of my life away and let you know I’m ready.
I’m ready to be your friend and for you not to be mine…

berawan com this is my facebook i post what i want do not like it unfriend me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment